Saturday, January 9, 2016

Oregon Wildlife Refuge Has It All

Somewhere in rural, western Oregon, there is a place I like to go after work.




It is a national refuge, and a tribute to the people who conserve nature.




I saw no armed militia on my journey today, thankfully. I did, however, see much wildlife. From swans to eagles to herons and hawks, theses places simply do not disappoint.









All photos, Copyright Moments To Memories 2016








I used my Canon gear today, a 7D and the super-affordable T3. Both lenses have 300mm zoom lenses, with the T3 shooting an entry level EF 75-300mm f4-5.6 II, and the 7D shooting a very mediocre EF 70-300mm IS USM.






Thank-you for viewing and have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thompson's Mills State Park in Shedd, Oregon

Copyright Ronald Borst - April 6, 2017